Gwyneth Paltrow Tells Us What's On Her Mind

Actress Gwyneth Paltrow has been on a hiatus until recently, concentrating on raising her two kids (Apple and Moses) with Coldplay's Chris Martin. She was at Sundance recently to promote The Good Night, and spoke with Entertainment Weekly:

Her Brother's Movie
I asked, "Can I please be in The Good Night? Jake kept resisting. He thought, "It's my first film, and I don't want it to be associated with you." Slowly he realized, "My sister's a really good actress and if she wants to be in the film, I might as well."

Having It All
I hadn't worked in a long time. I was really committed to being home. Then I finally agreed to do this movie Iron Man (a comic book adaptation with Robert Downey, Jr.). I reached a place where I thought, "It's okay that I have a passion for something besides my family." I love making films. If I do one thing that makes me fulfilled, then I'm a more interesting woman for my children.

Those Pesky Rags
You want to be an actor. You don't want to be in whatever tabloid. To me, those worlds seem mutually exclusive. And I fully understand that for whatever reason I'm one of those people where there's an interest, if you will, in my personal life. But I do think people are kind of bored. I've got a couple kids, a husband, I've just been at home.

Her Best-Pic Pick
I was really killed by Babel, I loved it so much. Especially the two women, Adriana Barraza and Rinko Kikuchi.

Photo from IMDB.

0 comments:

Post a Comment