Audrina Patridge: Bayfront Magazine Cover Girl

Mention Audrina’s name around a guy and he’ll immediately react with, “She is so hot”. Mention it around a girl, and you will most likely hear, “I love her style.” Audrina Patridge’s image and style exude sexiness.

Joey Tierney, Audrina’s personal stylist, is the mastermind behind many of Audrina’s best dressed looks. She describes Audrina’s style as “young, chic, and sexy. Whether it’s with ripped jeans, a shirt that goes off the shoulder, or a cute little mini dress, she always brings a splash of sexiness to a classy look.”

I am fortunate enough to have been interning for Joey for over six months, and, in the process, have become a lot more familiar with Audrina’s style and personal choices. Getting the chance to work closely with Joey and my love for Audrina’s style is pure coincidence. I have always admired Audrina’s style.

Effortless and well put together, I constantly find myself looking to her style for inspiration. She combines girly with flirty, revealing just enough skin to make it appealing, not trashy. Her go to outfit on a casual day is a loose, off-the-shoulder tee with a pair of cut off shorts or ripped jeans, and with her figure she is able to pull off any mini dress or jumper as well.

Audrina will be featured in the premiere September issue of Bayfront Magazine, South Florida’s new source for fashion, current events,

relationship advice, entertainment news, and beauty tips from experts in the industry. She covers the new issue in a sexy black cap sleeve dress.

Bayfront Magazine launches their inaugural Fall issue on September 10th, 2010.

Check out this except from their exclusive interview with Audrina:

BM: What’s your favorite vacation spot?
AP: I love Cabo San Lucas! When I’m there it’s the perfect mixture of rest, relaxation and fun!

BM: What do you carry in your make up bag?
AP: I used to have a HUGE purse, and I could never find what I needed in there. I switched to a tiny chain wallet from Chanel, and now the only things I can fit in there are my BlackBerry, lipgloss, cash and credit cards, and maybe my camera.

For more exclusive interview with Audrina Patridge, subscribe to Bayfront Magazine and to keep up with her style, visit Joey Tierney’s blog.

Credit: Accidental Sexiness

0 comments:

Post a Comment