Cover Girl: Anne Hathaway on Marie Claire

Squeaky-clean actress Anne Hathaway of Brokeback Mountain and The Devil Wears Prada Fame lets loose in her Marie Claire interview for the magazine's August issue. Here are a few excerpts from the 24-year-old's mouth:

"I love [the band] Peaches. When people are all like, 'Do you think you have a squeaky-clean image?' I'm like, 'Could a squeaky-clean girl know all the lyrics to 'Teaches of Peaches'? I mean, my favorite song is called 'F—k the Pain Away.'"

"I'm not a walking one-woman drama show. I'm pretty bad entertainment – I'm not particularly well dressed, and I haven't graduated from college. I think you should like Natalie Portman a lot more."

"I don't actively search for [movies] that I can get naked in. It's not the most fun requirement of the job, but nor is it something that I would ever NOT do a job because of. It is what it is. Some people choose not to do it on moral grounds; I think that's a shoddy argument. I turned down another movie because it was going to show a vagina – not mine, but somebody else's. And I didn’t believe that it was actually necessary to the story."

0 comments:

Post a Comment