What's Up With Jake and Reese?

I am a fan of the Reese Witherspoon/Jake Gyllenhaal love connection, mostly because they aren't out flaunting it and trying to get publicity (does Bennifer ring a bell?) So, I was interested in this news from Us Weekly that "Reese Witherspoon had an evening of laughs and libations at L.A.’s La Terza on June 16 with pal Renée Zellweger and six other friends." That's right, no Jakey in sight for her night out.

Us Weekly says that this is further evidence that their relationship has cooled. So every time a girl goes out with her girlfriends that means her relationship is in trouble? I'm not buying it, Us Weekly. You're gonna have to give me more than that before I give up on Reese and Jake.

Apparently they have an anonymous source so says: "She cares for Jake, but the timing is crappy. She doesn’t have enough emotional space for him right now." Still not buying it!!

Photo from Us Weekly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment