Tom Brady - Who Are You Kidding?

New England Patrios quarterback is on the cover of the June/July issue of Details magazine, talking about his first child arriving this Summer. "It's going to be a challenge," the 29-year-old says in Details. "I guess that late at night, I'm not so much scared as thinking of it as a huge unknown."

Honestly. Who is he kidding? First, this is the first time he has publicly acknowledged that he is even having a child. Secondly, the baby is with his former girlfriend, Bridget Moynahan. They split back in December, so exactly who much diaper duty does he really think he's going to have?

"I want to prepare for it the way I do everything else in my life," he says in the interview. "I make lists. I make plans. But being a father is different. I think that people go into it and find out, holy s---, I have no control."

Since breaking up with Bridget, Tom has been dating model Gisele Bündchen. "I'm attracted to women who are smart and funny and ambitious and have lives of their own and great families. Isn't that what attracts anyone?" he says. "People want to go out and travel around and meet cool people. I could just go live in Vermont, but is that what I really want?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment