Cover Girl: Jessica Alba on In Style Magazine

Movie actress Jessica Alba hits the cover of the June issue of In Style magazine and dishes a little on love, gossip, and her famous curves. A few choice quotes:

"People think of me as just a sexy girl, but I'm really goofy – like, super goofy."

"I had womanly curves at a young age," she says. "Usually kid actors are a few years older than the roles they play. I was two or three years younger."

"I love challenging authority. It probably wasn't easy being my parents. The second somebody says no to me is the second I'm going to jump up and say yes."

"I'm not the easiest person to hang with," she says. "I'm away a lot, and it's an unconventional life. But if I could find a partner, that would be best. I probably won't have kids without one." (A surprising quote considering she's been dating Cash Warren for quite awhile now).

Though Alba is still dating Cash, she admits to a crush on former Tennessee congressman Harold Ford Jr. "He is so cute, he's adorable, and he's single," she says. "I went to one of his fund-raisers."

"My parents taught me about unconditional love, because you have your ups and downs, but you stick through it. I learned a lot from that, and I know that kind of love is possible. ... My parents made a forever commitment, and I know that's what I want."

0 comments:

Post a Comment